https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/12/brazil-story-image.jpg 756 756 Courtney Abernathy https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Courtney Abernathy2020-12-08 17:36:572020-12-09 11:39:41Brazil’s wine drinking population expands
Between 2019 and 2020, the Brazilian wine market gained 3 million regular wine drinkers. Who is being recruited to wine, and what trends are we seeing in the market? 2020 has been a good year for wine in Brazil. This year has seen consumers…
- New behaviours driving wine market opportunities in the UK
- How does wine consumer behaviour in Hong Kong differ from that in China?
- Why is the South Korean wine market becoming more attractive to wine businesses?
- Millennials drive the sparkling wine category
- New wine drinkers fuel Brazil’s wine market