https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/images.jpg 680 680 Matt Jenkins https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Matt Jenkins2018-10-30 12:49:102019-05-13 12:25:27Are you a Builder or an Activator?
Why it pays to think about what kind of marketer you are…and what your brand actually needs Perhaps one of the most important distinctions in business is between effectiveness and efficiency. Effectiveness is about hitting targets in absolute…
- Proportion of wine drinkers who would consider buying wine online in the future
- UK Portraits: Adventurous Explorers have increased their share of wine volume in the UK since 2018, whilst some drinkers have moved from bargain hunters to kitchen casuals
- Wine packaging and the rise of e-commerce
- Wine Intelligence’s industry predictions for 2021
- The UK has lost 12.5% of its monthly wine drinking population since 2015