https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/Brand-Power-index.jpg 680 680 Matt Jenkins https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Matt Jenkins2019-04-02 11:07:222019-05-13 12:10:41Young, gifted and trading up
Australia’s wine market growing more dependent on younger, involved and experimental drinkers who are willing to trade up for stories and quality, according to latest Wine Intelligence Australia Portraits 2019 report With…
- Digitally savvy and adventurous wine consumers will drive Brazil’s wine market
- Younger LDA drinkers dominate premium wine opportunity in emerging and growth markets, reflecting market dynamics
- Wine consumption surged in select markets in 2020 – but how will consumer behaviour change going forward?
- 6 key factors wine businesses should consider when evaluating the opportunity for wine in cans
- Growing opportunity amongst female drinkers in the premium wine category