https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/Vinexpo-Hong-Kong-Logo-2018.jpg 2362 2362 Courtney Abernathy https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Courtney Abernathy2018-06-05 11:03:142019-05-09 15:43:13The six wine shifts affecting Asia
Wine Intelligence Research Director Chuan Zhou reflects on his recent experience at Vinexpo Hong Kong where he presented on future trends for wine in key Asian markets In the world of wine, the 21st century has been characterised by a…
- The great ‘natural experiment’: How has consumer behaviour with wine changed during 2020 and 2021
- Female premium wine drinkers drive growth in the US wine market
- Poland’s wine market has demographics on its side
- What are the opportunities for the no/low-alcohol wine category?
- Canada’s buoyant wine market masks a trend of younger adults leaving the wine category