https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/ASEAN-01-Copy.jpg 150 150 Emma Sciara https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Emma Sciara2015-09-21 16:59:172019-05-08 15:51:06Beyond the BRICs
Could the countries of ASEAN be the next area to achieve lift-off for the wine category? While the first decade of the 21st Century saw the birth of the “BRIC” countries of Brazil, Russia, India and China as the most potent economic…
- Digitally savvy and adventurous wine consumers will drive Brazil’s wine market
- Younger LDA drinkers dominate premium wine opportunity in emerging and growth markets, reflecting market dynamics
- Wine consumption surged in select markets in 2020 – but how will consumer behaviour change going forward?
- 6 key factors wine businesses should consider when evaluating the opportunity for wine in cans
- Growing opportunity amongst female drinkers in the premium wine category