https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/04/argentina-story-image.jpg 756 756 Courtney Abernathy https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Courtney Abernathy2021-04-14 09:05:302021-04-21 10:27:05Three reasons to be positive about the Argentinean wine market
The latest edition of Argentina Wine Landscapes 2021, our first update on the market since 2017, shows that Covid has taken a toll on the wine sector, but there is growing opportunity for the off-trade, ecommerce and wider sector innovation Globally,…
- How wine can keep its lead in e-commerce
- Wine brand equity stabilising after Covid, but yet to fully rebound
- Growing opportunity for lower alcohol wine in the US market
- How can wine brands survive the looming consumer spending crunch?
- Wine’s ‘natural’ benefits are the key to success in 2022 and beyond