https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/02/France-Labels-infographic.jpg 756 756 Courtney Abernathy https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Courtney Abernathy2021-02-17 09:54:032021-03-03 10:33:23The AB label (ie organic wines label) is the best performer with 52% of French wine consumers stating it encourages them (or would encourage them) to buy a wine
- New behaviours driving wine market opportunities in the UK
- How does wine consumer behaviour in Hong Kong differ from that in China?
- Why is the South Korean wine market becoming more attractive to wine businesses?
- Millennials drive the sparkling wine category
- New wine drinkers fuel Brazil’s wine market