https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/02/France-Labels-infographic.jpg 756 756 Courtney Abernathy https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Courtney Abernathy2021-02-17 09:54:032021-03-03 10:33:23The AB label (ie organic wines label) is the best performer with 52% of French wine consumers stating it encourages them (or would encourage them) to buy a wine
- Is wine losing its hold on younger adults?
- Digitally savvy and adventurous wine consumers will drive Brazil’s wine market
- Younger LDA drinkers dominate premium wine opportunity in emerging and growth markets, reflecting market dynamics
- Wine consumption surged in select markets in 2020 – but how will consumer behaviour change going forward?
- 6 key factors wine businesses should consider when evaluating the opportunity for wine in cans