In February 2021, Wine Intelligence will publish two reports on sustainable, organic and lower-alcohol wine. Global SOLA 2021: Opportunities in Sustainable, Organic and Alternative Wines 2021 will focus on Australia, Canada, Japan, Sweden, UK, US (Belgium, Ireland, Netherlands and Switzerland available upon request) and Global Low and No Alcohol Wine Opportunities 2021 will focus on Australia, Canada, US, UK (Belgium, Ireland, Japan, Netherlands and Switzerland available upon request). Both reports will be priced at 6 credits for the global report, or you can purchase an individual market for 1 credit each. For more information or to pre-order either or both of these reports, please email email@example.com
https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/Sweden-SOLA-Infographic-20.01.2021.jpg 756 756 Courtney Abernathy https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Courtney Abernathy2021-01-20 10:55:212021-02-10 10:01:00Swedish wine drinkers associate organic wine with being better for one’s health, and sustainable wine with being more prestigious and expensive
- New behaviours driving wine market opportunities in the UK
- How does wine consumer behaviour in Hong Kong differ from that in China?
- Why is the South Korean wine market becoming more attractive to wine businesses?
- Millennials drive the sparkling wine category
- New wine drinkers fuel Brazil’s wine market