https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/10/still-wine-.jpg 756 756 Courtney Abernathy https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Courtney Abernathy2020-10-14 09:39:442020-10-14 09:42:54Still wine increasingly a ‘beneficiary’ of lockdown & restrictions
You might also like
Adaptation, adjustment, agility and appropriateness: How wine businesses are shifting to new business strategies 2
- How wine can keep its lead in e-commerce
- Wine brand equity stabilising after Covid, but yet to fully rebound
- Growing opportunity for lower alcohol wine in the US market
- How can wine brands survive the looming consumer spending crunch?
- Wine’s ‘natural’ benefits are the key to success in 2022 and beyond