Insights such as this will be available in the new Wine Intelligence US Wine Consumer Observatory 2021, which will be the one-stop shop for businesses selling wine in the US.
The US Observatory will consist of 13 Wine Intelligence reports and 5 webinars delivered by Wine Intelligence market experts – all focused on the US market and delivered throughout the year.
Click image to view larger
The insights provided in the Observatory will support business to:
- Understand trends in wine consumer behavior
- Align wine brand strategy with consumer needs
- Plan marketing communications investments
- Inform product listing and focus priorities
- Guide innovation and NPD – including in sustainable, organic, lower alcohol and alternative wines
- Evaluate routes to market and sales channels
- Target and position wine brands with wine drinkers segments ‘US Portraits’
- Monitor wine brand, country & region of origin and varietal trends
- Evaluate label designs against consumer preferences
- Inform targeting and positioning of sparkling wine