https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/04/US-Labels-infographic-21.04.2021.jpg 756 756 Courtney Abernathy https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Courtney Abernathy2021-04-21 10:39:032021-04-28 10:20:33Label designs delivering classic wine reassurance cues continue to have the highest intent to purchase amongst US wine drinkers
You might also like
- Wine brand equity stabilising after Covid, but yet to fully rebound
- Growing opportunity for lower alcohol wine in the US market
- How can wine brands survive the looming consumer spending crunch?
- Wine’s ‘natural’ benefits are the key to success in 2022 and beyond
- How wine businesses can prosper in an era of uncertainty