US Wine Landscapes 2022 takes an in-depth look at US wine consumers and trends within the US wine market.
This report includes:
- Management summary
- Overview of the US wine market
- Overview of US wine consumers
- Beverage repertoire (alcoholic beverages, country & region of origin, varietal)
- Wine buying-behaviour (channel & retailer usage, choice cues)
- Wine consumption in the off- & on-premise (frequency & spend by occasion)
- Brand health (awareness, conversion, purchase, consideration, affinity & recommendation)
WHAT’S NEW IN LANDSCAPE REPORTS IN 2022?
We will be expanding and upgrading our market leading Landscapes report series to include:
- More volume and value trend data about the wine category as part of total beverage alcohol
- Volume trend split by on-premise and off-premise
- E-commerce sales volumes
- Forecasts to 2025
- More hot topics including packaging, consumer segmentation and premiums
- Plus all the usual Wine Intelligence consumer usage and attitude tracking, including brand health
- Opportunity and Threat analysis
- Wine Intelligence expert view
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.