The Wine Intelligence US SOLA: Opportunities for Sustainable and Organic Wine in the US Market 2021 looks at just how much Covid-19 has impacted US wine consumers’ views about sustainable and alternative wines. We measured US wine consumer attitudes towards 13 types of alternative wines, and used four measures (awareness, intent to purchase, purchase consideration and affinity) to calculate which of these measures have the strongest market potential.
This report includes:
- Global SOLA management summary
- US-specific management summary
- Attitudes towards sustainability in general and in wine
- SOLA Wine Opportunity Index with tracking
- Net purchase intent of wine types
- Alternative wines associations
|Types of alternative wine:|
Please note low and no alcohol wine opportunity will be published in an upcoming report
Please contact email@example.com for more information.