The Wine Intelligence US: COVID-19 Impact Report is part of a series of reports focusing on how consumers’ social, shopping, drinking and wine lives have been impacted by COVID-19.
Built using data collected in late March and early April 2020, this report includes latest insight on pre, during and predicted post lockdown behaviour in the US including:
- Changes in purchase and consumption of alcohol beverage categories
- Changes in wine drinking frequency and spend by occasion
- Changes in trust and purchase for countries of origin
- Wine purchase channel change – featuring profiling of ‘new’ online wine purchasers
- Lifestyle behaviours during and predicted-post lockdown, including future priorities
Insights are reported at a market level and also by sub-groups:
- Age cohorts (Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X and Boomers)
- Wine Intelligence Portraits segmentation
- States for New York, California, Illinois, Pennsylvania, Florida and Texas
This report is now available as OPEN SOURCE.
Please click here to download.
All Access subscribers can access the extended version by downloading the report here after you log in.