First time buyer, small business and academic discounts available. Please contact Courtney to enquire.
https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/edd/2020/09/UK-packaging-2020.jpg 756 756 Courtney Abernathy https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Courtney Abernathy2020-09-08 10:46:262020-12-11 10:58:43UK Wine Packaging Formats 2020
UK: Wine Packaging Formats 2020 explores trends of different wine packaging formats in the UK wine market. Topics include packaging type measures such as awareness, purchase, conversion, consideration and affinity, as well as drivers, barriers and occasions for packaging format purchase. Purchase frequency change over the past two months as a result of Covid-19 impact is also discussed.
Table of contents
Sample and methodology
- Swedish wine drinkers associate organic wine with being better for one’s health, and sustainable wine with being more prestigious and expensive
- Gen Z wine drinkers in the US buck the trend of increased wine consumption frequency during 2020
- Millennials’ time has come in the US wine category
- Proportion of wine drinkers who would consider buying wine online in the future
- UK Portraits: Adventurous Explorers have increased their share of wine volume in the UK since 2018, whilst some drinkers have moved from bargain hunters to kitchen casuals