The Wine Intelligence UK SOLA: Opportunities for Sustainable and Organic Wine in the UK Market 2021 looks at just how much Covid-19 has impacted UK wine consumers’ views about sustainable and alternative wines. We measured UK wine consumers’ attitudes towards 13 types of alternative wines, and used four measures (awareness, intent to purchase, purchase consideration and affinity) to calculate which of these measures have the strongest market potential.
This report includes:
- Global SOLA management summary
- UK-specific management summary
- Attitudes towards sustainability in general and in wine
- UK SOLA Wine Opportunity Index with tracking
- Net purchase intent of wine types in the UK
- Alternative wines associations in the UK
|Types of alternative wine:|
Please note low and no alcohol wine opportunity is detailed in Opportunities for Low- and No- Alcohol Wines 2021
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.