https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/edd/2021/05/thumbnail-sola.jpg 720 737 Laetitia Zagnoni https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Laetitia Zagnoni2021-05-21 16:11:242021-06-02 12:15:12US SOLA Webinar: Opportunities for Sustainable, Organic and Low / No Alcohol Wine
This webinar is part of our US Wine Consumer Observatory, which gives company-wide access to reports, data, insights and webinars throughout 2021. This content is exclusive to our All Access and US Observatory clients. If you are interested…
- Broader demand for ‘local’ during the pandemic continues to impact imported wine
- Does sustainability still matter for wine?
- Riesling tops list of white varietals for drinkers in the Finnish market
- Strong Millennial wine opportunity in Mexico
- Key motivations for purchasing lower-alcohol wine are the perceived health, control and taste benefits