https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/FRANCE-COVID-cover.jpg 756 756 Courtney Abernathy https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Courtney Abernathy2020-05-19 16:26:352020-10-08 10:53:43France COVID-19 Impact Report Issue #1
https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/edd/2020/03/Global-Trends-in-Wine-CORONAVIRUS-UPDATE.jpg 720 737 Courtney Abernathy https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Courtney Abernathy2017-03-26 10:49:582020-10-08 10:58:39Global Trends in Wine 2020 updated report – ALL ACCESS
We first published our annual update of our Global Trends in Wine report in January 2020, just two months ago. Since then, of course, a major trend that we didn’t anticipate – the global coronavirus pandemic – has overtaken all others…
- Still wine increasingly a ‘beneficiary’ of lockdown & restrictions
- Wine consumers increasingly cautious as 2020 progresses
- Welcome to the Reducer’s Christmas
- Wine enjoying mini-boom in the Covid-19 era, but economic clouds on horizon
- Women more likely to increase wine consumption across six key consumption markets
© 2020 Wine Intelligence Ltd.
All Rights Reserved – Wine Intelligence Ltd. Registered in England & Wales (company no. 04375306).