Sparkling Wine in the Canadian Market 2021 explores the sparkling wine market in Canada and the consumers within it. Based on data collected both pre- and during-Covid-19, it focuses on consumption behaviour and perception as well as sparkling wine attitudes and involvement. Sparkling wine brand health and Covid-19 behaviour are also discussed.
https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/edd/2021/09/Canada-Sparkling.jpg 720 737 Matt Jenkins https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Matt Jenkins2021-09-22 11:29:452022-03-16 16:46:45Sparkling Wine in the Canadian Market 2021
Table of contents
Sample and methodology
- How wine can keep its lead in e-commerce
- Wine brand equity stabilising after Covid, but yet to fully rebound
- Growing opportunity for lower alcohol wine in the US market
- How can wine brands survive the looming consumer spending crunch?
- Wine’s ‘natural’ benefits are the key to success in 2022 and beyond