ABOUT THIS REPORT
Drawing on data collected from our July 2017 wave of Vinitrac® Sparkling, a secondary sources and market experience, the Sparkling Wine in the Australian Market 2017 report includes details at a sub-category level for Champagne, Italian Prosecco, Australian Prosecco, Sparkling from New Zealand, Sparkling from Australia and Cava.
WHAT DOES SPARKLING WINE IN THE AUSTRALIAN MARKET 2017 INCLUDE?
A 79-page PowerPoint report with the latest information regarding the Sparkling Wine category in Australia, supported by:
- Wine Intelligence Vinitrac®
- Wine Intelligence market experience
- Secondary sources
THE REPORT FEATURES:
- Sparkling wines market context – market, size, volume and per capita consumption
- Sparkling wine consumption and preference vs. other alcoholic beverages
- Sparkling wine sub-category consumption and profiling
- Sparkling wine purchase and consumption channels – consumption location on- and off-premise, typical spend, purchase choice cues, involvement and buying channels
- Sparkling wine drinker profiling – frequency of sparkling consumption, age and gender
- Sparkling wine brand health – awareness, purchase, conversion, affinity and recommendation, brand consumer profile, region of origin (including Australian regions)
- Sparkling wine NPD and innovation – ways of consuming e.g. mixed cocktails, innovation e.g. alcohol levels, infused and calorie, sparkling wine closures