The Wine Intelligence Opportunities for Low- and No-Alcohol Wine 2021 analyses consumers’ views on alcohol moderation and the low- and no-alcohol wine sectors. Over 17,000 regular wine drinkers across 17 wine markets were analysed, and this report dives into more detail for Australia, Canada, the UK and the US.
In addition, this report includes:
- Management summary
- Overview of alternative wine opportunities
- Opportunity index by market and tracking
- Lower alcohol purchase motivations and barriers
- Net purchase intent
- Alcohol moderation data by market
- Alternative wine awareness, sought to purchase, consideration and affinity
- Market-specific sections for the US, Canada, UK and Australia
Bolded markets signify more detail in the report
Deliverables: PDF report (6 credits)
For more information about other alternative wine types, please see our Global SOLA: Opportunities for Sustainable and Organic Wine 2021 report.
First time buyer, small business and academic discounts available. Please contact Courtney to enquire.