To find more details of our report, ‘Lower Alcohol Wines: A Multi-Market Perspective 2016’, please download and view this sample pdf:
https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/Lower-Alcohol-A-Multi-Market-Perspective-2016-2-1.jpg 720 737 Emma Sciara https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Emma Sciara2016-01-13 15:52:002020-10-08 10:59:34Lower Alcohol Wines: A Multi-Market Perspective 2016
- In Canada, Millennial consumers drove the increased purchase of alternative packaging for wine during 2020, with Gen Z drinkers increasing their purchase of boxed wine more than others
- Over 1/5 (22%) of US regular wine drinkers reside in 5 metropolitan areas in the USA
- Consumers report drinking more alcohol in US, China and UK in August / September 2020 compared with their pre-Covid behaviour
- Vaccine will boost consumer confidence – but by how much?
- How major social causes influence American wine drinkers: by age cohort