The Wine Intelligence Japan: COVID-19 Impact Report is part of a series of reports focusing on how consumers’ social, shopping, drinking and wine lives have been impacted by COVID-19.
Built using data collected during April 2020, this report includes latest insight on pre, during and predicted post lockdown behaviour in Japan including:
- Changes in purchase and consumption of alcohol beverage categories
- Changes in wine drinking frequency and spend by occasion
- Wine purchase channel change – featuring profiling of ‘new’ online wine purchasers
- Lifestyle behaviours during and predicted-post lockdown, including future priorities
- First glance at new attitudinal segmentation analysis
Insights are reported at a market level and also by sub-groups:
- Age cohorts (Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X and Boomers)
- Wine involvement
- Online wine shoppers
First time buyer, small business and academic discounts available. Please contact Courtney to enquire.