The Wine Intelligence Global Wine E-commerce 2021 report brings together usage and attitude data about online shoppers from 11 wine consumption markets with detailed consumer profiles. This report includes a global summary and individual market sections covering online buyer demographics, online wine-buying behaviour and social media platform usage.
In addition, this report includes:
- Management summary
- Online buyer demographics
- Channel usage and usage consideration (both on and off-line)
- Online wine-buying behaviour, including frequency, spend and triggers to purchase
- Online spend compared to typical off-premise spend
- Online social media platform usage
- Sources of information, including trust of each source
Deliverables: PDF report (5 credits)
First time buyer, small business and academic discounts available. Please contact Courtney to enquire.
Individual market reports also available for 1 credit each.