In this first update since 2019, the Wine Intelligence Global SOLA: Opportunities for Sustainable and Organic Wine 2021 looks at just how much Covid-19 has impacted wine consumers’ views about sustainable and alternative wines. We measured wine consumer attitudes towards 13 types of alternative wines by surveying over 17,000 regular wine drinkers across 17 markets, with the sample representative of approximately 313 million wine drinkers. Using four measures (awareness, intent to purchase, purchase consideration and affinity), our SOLA Wine Opportunity Index shows which alternative wine types have the strongest market potential.
This report includes:
- Management summary
- Overview of alternative wine opportunities including
- Attitudes towards sustainability and sustainability in wine
- Awareness and sought to purchase of natural wine by market
- The SOLA opportunity index
- SOLA wine type opportunity across markets
- Net purchase intent of wine types: Global view
- Individual sections for each wine types analysed including:
- Summary and opportunity
- Opportunity index by market and tracking
- Net purchase intent
|Types of alternative wine analysed:||Markets analysed:|
Please note low and no alcohol wine opportunity will be published in an upcoming report
Please note we will also be publishing individual market reports for selected markets. Please contact Courtney for more information.
Deliverables: PDF report (6 credits)
First time buyer, small business and academic discounts available. Please contact Courtney to enquire.