To find more details of our report, ‘Global Consumer Trends 2017’, please download and view this sample pdf:
https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/Global-Consumer-Trends-2017-2-1.jpg 720 737 Adam King https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Adam King2017-01-04 14:34:002020-10-08 10:59:05Global Consumer Trends 2017
- In Canada, Millennial consumers drove the increased purchase of alternative packaging for wine during 2020, with Gen Z drinkers increasing their purchase of boxed wine more than others
- Over 1/5 (22%) of US regular wine drinkers reside in 5 metropolitan areas in the USA
- Consumers report drinking more alcohol in US, China and UK in August / September 2020 compared with their pre-Covid behaviour
- Vaccine will boost consumer confidence – but by how much?
- How major social causes influence American wine drinkers: by age cohort