This report includes:
- Management summary
- Overview of the German wine market
- Overview of German wine consumers
- Beverage repertoire (alcoholic beverages, country & region of origin, varietal)
- Wine buying-behaviour (channel & retailer usage, choice cues)
- Wine consumption in the off- & on-premise (frequency & spend by occasion)
- Brand health (awareness, conversion, purchase, consideration, affinity & recommendation)
NEW: additional module on shopper journey insights (comparing the touchpoints with wine and the purchase triggers of three different shopper types)
Available as report + data table (8 credits) or just the report (7 credits). Please select your preferred option below, or email firstname.lastname@example.org to redeem your report credits or request an invoice.
First time buyer, small business and academic discounts available. Please contact email@example.com for more information.