The Wine Intelligence France: COVID-19 Impact Report is part of a series of reports focusing on how consumers’ social, shopping, drinking and wine lives have been impacted by COVID-19.
Built using data collected between the 7th and 17th of April 2020, this report includes latest insight on pre, during and predicted post lockdown behaviour in France including:
- Changes in purchase and consumption of alcohol beverage categories
- Changes in wine drinking frequency and spend by occasion
- Wine purchase channel change – featuring profiling of ‘new’ online wine purchasers
- Lifestyle behaviours during and predicted-post lockdown, including future priorities
Insights are reported at a market level and also by sub-groups:
- Age cohorts (Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X and Boomers)
Please note this report is in French. An English version can be purchased for an additional fee.