To find more details of our report, ‘Flavour and varietal preference in the New Zealand wine market 2017’, please download and view this sample pdf:
https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/New-Zealand-Flavour-and-Varietal-Preference-2017-5-1.jpg 720 737 Courtney Abernathy https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Courtney Abernathy2017-04-10 15:25:002020-10-08 10:58:39Flavour and varietal preference in the New Zealand wine market 2017
- Changing wine consumer behaviour dominates Wine Intelligence top headlines of 2020
- Is your route to market strategy correct?
- Gen Z drinkers in Australia are now drinking wine more frequently than Millennials
- In a market dominated by bag-in-box (beyond 75cl glass), 2/3rds of Swedish wine drinkers would consider buying wine in PET in the future
- In Canada, Millennial consumers drove the increased purchase of alternative packaging for wine during 2020, with Gen Z drinkers increasing their purchase of boxed wine more than others