To find more details of our report, ‘Flavour and varietal preference in the Australian wine market 2017’, please download and view this sample pdf:
https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/Australian-Flavour-and-Varietal-Preference-5-1.jpg 720 737 Courtney Abernathy https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Courtney Abernathy2017-03-27 15:43:002017-03-27 15:43:00Flavour and varietal preference in the Australian wine market 2017
- US market sees most significant rise in proportion of wine drinkers purchasing wine online
- Counting the cost of Covid-19 in South Africa
- Pandemic unlocking growing opportunity for alternative wine formats in US and Canada
- Recovery in spend levels on wine for at home occasions following significant dips in March
- Alternative formats for wine gain traction in UK
© 2020 Wine Intelligence Ltd.
All Rights Reserved – Wine Intelligence Ltd. Registered in England & Wales (company no. 04375306).