https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/US-Direct-to-consumers-2017-2-1.jpg 720 737 Courtney Abernathy https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Courtney Abernathy2017-02-15 09:47:002020-10-08 10:59:04US Direct-to-consumer 2017 report
- Still wine increasingly a ‘beneficiary’ of lockdown & restrictions
- Wine consumers increasingly cautious as 2020 progresses
- Welcome to the Reducer’s Christmas
- Wine enjoying mini-boom in the Covid-19 era, but economic clouds on horizon
- Women more likely to increase wine consumption across six key consumption markets
© 2020 Wine Intelligence Ltd.
All Rights Reserved – Wine Intelligence Ltd. Registered in England & Wales (company no. 04375306).