First time buyer, small business and academic discounts available. Please contact Courtney to enquire.
https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/edd/2020/09/Canada-packaging-2020.jpg 756 756 Courtney Abernathy https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Courtney Abernathy2020-09-15 12:40:342020-11-26 17:23:52Canada: Wine Packaging Formats 2020
Canada: Wine Packaging Formats 2020 explores trends of different wine packaging formats in the Canadian wine market. Topics include packaging type measures such as awareness, purchase, conversion, consideration and affinity, as well as drivers, barriers and occasions for packaging format purchase. Purchase frequency change over the past two months as a result of Covid-19 impact is also discussed.
Learn more about Report Credit Bundles, which can be used to buy multiple reports and save 30% on the price of buying reports individually.
Table of contents
Sample and methodology
- Changing wine consumer behaviour dominates Wine Intelligence top headlines of 2020
- Is your route to market strategy correct?
- Gen Z drinkers in Australia are now drinking wine more frequently than Millennials
- In a market dominated by bag-in-box (beyond 75cl glass), 2/3rds of Swedish wine drinkers would consider buying wine in PET in the future
- In Canada, Millennial consumers drove the increased purchase of alternative packaging for wine during 2020, with Gen Z drinkers increasing their purchase of boxed wine more than others