First time buyer, small business and academic discounts available. Please contact Courtney to enquire.
https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/edd/2020/09/Canada-packaging-2020.jpg 756 756 Courtney Abernathy https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Courtney Abernathy2020-09-15 12:40:342020-12-18 11:28:41Canada: Wine Packaging Formats 2020
Canada: Wine Packaging Formats 2020 explores trends of different wine packaging formats in the Canadian wine market. Topics include packaging type measures such as awareness, purchase, conversion, consideration and affinity, as well as drivers, barriers and occasions for packaging format purchase. Purchase frequency change over the past two months as a result of Covid-19 impact is also discussed.
Learn more about Report Credit Bundles, which can be used to buy multiple reports and save 30% on the price of buying reports individually.
Table of contents
Sample and methodology
- Wine e-commerce’s huge opportunity in 2021
- Beyond promotional offers, key drivers of online wine purchase are convenience and exclusivity
- Stating that a wine is made with organic grapes drives purchase more than wine showing the USDA organic logo
- Organic wine remains #1 sustainable wine type, but desire to buy is waning
- Accelerated substantial shift towards online wine buying during 2020, including in lower online-usage markets such as Canada and Germany