The Wine Intelligence Canada SOLA: Opportunities for Sustainable and Organic Wine in the Canadian Market 2021 looks at just how much Covid-19 has impacted Canadian wine consumers’ views about sustainable and alternative wines. We measured Canadian wine consumers’ attitudes towards 13 types of alternative wines, and used four measures (awareness, intent to purchase, purchase consideration and affinity) to calculate which of these measures have the strongest market potential.
This report includes:
- Global SOLA management summary
- Canada-specific management summary
- Attitudes towards sustainability in general and in wine
- Canada Alternative Wine Opportunity Index with tracking
- Net purchase intent of wine types in Canada
- Alternative wines associations in Canada
|Types of alternative wine:|
Please note low and no alcohol wine opportunity is detailed in Opportunities for Low- and No- Alcohol Wines 2021
Interested in a global view of SOLA wine opportunities? Learn more about our Global SOLA 2021 report here.
Deliverables: PDF report (3 credits)
First time buyer, small business and academic discounts available. Please email email@example.com for more information.