First time buyer, small business and academic discounts available. Please contact Courtney to enquire.
https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/edd/2020/09/australia-packaging.jpg 756 756 Courtney Abernathy https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Courtney Abernathy2020-09-22 16:26:542021-07-28 19:07:24Australia: Wine Packaging Formats 2020
Australia: Wine Packaging Formats 2020 explores trends of different wine packaging formats in the Australian wine market. Topics include packaging type measures such as awareness, purchase, conversion, consideration and affinity, as well as drivers, barriers and occasions for packaging format purchase. Purchase frequency change over the past two months as a result of Covid-19 impact is also discussed.
Table of contents
Sample and methodology
- Is wine losing its hold on younger adults?
- Digitally savvy and adventurous wine consumers will drive Brazil’s wine market
- Younger LDA drinkers dominate premium wine opportunity in emerging and growth markets, reflecting market dynamics
- Wine consumption surged in select markets in 2020 – but how will consumer behaviour change going forward?
- 6 key factors wine businesses should consider when evaluating the opportunity for wine in cans