https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/edd/2020/09/australia-packaging.jpg 756 756 Courtney Abernathy https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Courtney Abernathy2020-09-22 16:26:542022-03-17 14:25:32Australia: Wine Packaging Formats 2020
Australia: Wine Packaging Formats 2020 explores trends of different wine packaging formats in the Australian wine market. Topics include packaging type measures such as awareness, purchase, conversion, consideration and affinity, as well as drivers, barriers and occasions for packaging format purchase. Purchase frequency change over the past two months as a result of Covid-19 impact is also discussed.
Please contact email@example.com for more information.
Table of contents
Sample and methodology
- Wine brand equity stabilising after Covid, but yet to fully rebound
- Growing opportunity for lower alcohol wine in the US market
- How can wine brands survive the looming consumer spending crunch?
- Wine’s ‘natural’ benefits are the key to success in 2022 and beyond
- How wine businesses can prosper in an era of uncertainty