The Wine Intelligence Australia: COVID-19 Impact Report is the first in a series of reports focusing on how consumers’ social, shopping, drinking and wine lives have been impacted by COVID-19.
- Changes in purchase and consumption of alcohol beverage categories
- Changes in wine drinking frequency and spend by occasion
- Wine purchase channel change – featuring profiling of ‘new’ online wine purchasers
- Lifestyle behaviours during and predicted-post lockdown, including future priorities
Insights are reported at a market level and also by sub-groups:
- Age cohorts (Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X and Boomers)
- Wine Intelligence Portraits segmentation