https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/12/brazil-infographic-image.jpg 756 756 Courtney Abernathy https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Courtney Abernathy2020-12-09 09:10:102020-12-09 11:25:07Beyond the growing dominance of domestic wine in Brazil, Chilean, Portuguese and Argentinian wines perform well at converting those aware into consumers
You might also like
An increasing proportion of Brazilian adults are entering the wine market, with the monthly wine drinking population increasing by 7 million since 2018
- Is wine losing its hold on younger adults?
- Digitally savvy and adventurous wine consumers will drive Brazil’s wine market
- Younger LDA drinkers dominate premium wine opportunity in emerging and growth markets, reflecting market dynamics
- Wine consumption surged in select markets in 2020 – but how will consumer behaviour change going forward?
- 6 key factors wine businesses should consider when evaluating the opportunity for wine in cans