https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/12/brazil-infographic-image.jpg 756 756 Courtney Abernathy https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Courtney Abernathy2020-12-09 09:10:102020-12-09 11:25:07Beyond the growing dominance of domestic wine in Brazil, Chilean, Portuguese and Argentinian wines perform well at converting those aware into consumers
You might also like
An increasing proportion of Brazilian adults are entering the wine market, with the monthly wine drinking population increasing by 7 million since 2018
- How wine can keep its lead in e-commerce
- Wine brand equity stabilising after Covid, but yet to fully rebound
- Growing opportunity for lower alcohol wine in the US market
- How can wine brands survive the looming consumer spending crunch?
- Wine’s ‘natural’ benefits are the key to success in 2022 and beyond