Look out for our upcoming report, E-commerce and Online Shopper Multimarket Report 2021 publishing February 2021, which will focus on Australia, Canada, China, Germany, Hong Kong, Ireland, Japan, Mexico, Singapore, the US and the UK. For more information on the report, or to pre-order, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/02/ecommerce-infographic-email-.jpg 756 756 Courtney Abernathy https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Courtney Abernathy2021-02-17 10:10:512021-03-03 10:34:06Accelerated substantial shift towards online wine buying during 2020, including in lower online-usage markets such as Canada and Germany
You might also like
- New behaviours driving wine market opportunities in the UK
- How does wine consumer behaviour in Hong Kong differ from that in China?
- Why is the South Korean wine market becoming more attractive to wine businesses?
- Millennials drive the sparkling wine category
- New wine drinkers fuel Brazil’s wine market