Look out for our upcoming report, E-commerce and Online Shopper Multimarket Report 2021 publishing February 2021, which will focus on Australia, Canada, China, Germany, Hong Kong, Ireland, Japan, Mexico, Singapore, the US and the UK. For more information on the report, or to pre-order, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/02/ecommerce-infographic-email-.jpg 756 756 Courtney Abernathy https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Courtney Abernathy2021-02-17 10:10:512021-03-03 10:34:06Accelerated substantial shift towards online wine buying during 2020, including in lower online-usage markets such as Canada and Germany
You might also like
E-commerce for wine is a mainstream channel for Chinese wine drinkers and is becoming a meaningful channel in other key markets
- How will consumer needs prompt wine ecommerce models to evolve post Covid-19?
- Younger LDA wine drinkers in the US seek reassurance cues from wine labels
- Is wine losing its hold on younger adults?
- Digitally savvy and adventurous wine consumers will drive Brazil’s wine market
- Younger LDA drinkers dominate premium wine opportunity in emerging and growth markets, reflecting market dynamics