https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/10/Covid2.jpg 756 756 Courtney Abernathy https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Courtney Abernathy2020-10-01 10:16:432020-10-07 11:08:58Wine consumer trends in the Covid-19 era led by increased wine drinking
In many key markets, wine continues to be a ‘beneficiary’ of lockdown and restrictions, with consumers increasingly enjoying wine across a broader range of at-home occasions and the US market standing out as a key beneficiary market.
https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/10/germany-shopper.jpg 756 756 Courtney Abernathy https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Courtney Abernathy2020-10-01 09:56:152020-10-07 11:08:30Online wine shopping continues to increase in Germany
German wine drinkers are drinking wine more frequently and – in line with global trends – shopping more online for wine, especially younger consumers The impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on the German wine market and consumers’ wine consumption…
- Broader demand for ‘local’ during the pandemic continues to impact imported wine
- Does sustainability still matter for wine?
- Riesling tops list of white varietals for drinkers in the Finnish market
- Strong Millennial wine opportunity in Mexico
- Key motivations for purchasing lower-alcohol wine are the perceived health, control and taste benefits