https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/Vinitrac.jpg 720 737 Matt Jenkins https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Matt Jenkins2019-05-17 10:06:502019-08-14 11:46:00VINITRAC® STANDARD QUESTIONS
Click to download the full set of questions.
https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/Brazil.jpg 680 680 Matt Jenkins https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Matt Jenkins2019-05-14 10:04:532019-05-14 12:43:12Riding the Brazilian wave
The Brazilian wine market is recovering after 2016 challenges as consumer involvement rises, according to latest Wine Intelligence Brazil Landscapes 2019 report Political instability and economic uncertainty have certainly put Brazil…
https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/Marketing.jpg 680 680 Matt Jenkins https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Matt Jenkins2019-05-14 09:56:122019-05-14 09:56:12What is marketing for anyway?
Many wine producers remain caught in a negative feedback loop of producing commodity products at lower prices in a buyer’s market. Can they learn something from a cardboard box? A few weeks ago I had the pleasure of giving the keynote…
https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/Brexit.jpg 680 680 Matt Jenkins https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Matt Jenkins2019-05-14 09:54:472019-05-14 12:44:38Still hanging
Perhaps it is now not Brexit itself that is the biggest danger to the wine category’s fortunes in the UK, but the economic consequences of a political system that has hit the self-destruct button In the prolonged agony of the UK’s…
- Swedish wine drinkers associate organic wine with being better for one’s health, and sustainable wine with being more prestigious and expensive
- Gen Z wine drinkers in the US buck the trend of increased wine consumption frequency during 2020
- Millennials’ time has come in the US wine category
- Proportion of wine drinkers who would consider buying wine online in the future
- UK Portraits: Adventurous Explorers have increased their share of wine volume in the UK since 2018, whilst some drinkers have moved from bargain hunters to kitchen casuals