https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/Open-bottles-of-red-and-white-wine-in-case-192267269.jpg 4905 4906 Chris Giles https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Chris Giles2016-01-18 19:22:482019-05-08 16:10:24Going down?
Growing health concerns are making a more compelling case for lower alcohol wines, and younger drinkers are taking note.
https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/Trends.jpg 720 720 Chris Giles https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Chris Giles2016-01-18 18:48:582019-05-08 16:09:43Just can’t wait
Want consumers to care about your products in 2016? Make them instantly available, and disarmingly honest
https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/Colombia.jpg 727 727 Chris Giles https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Chris Giles2016-01-18 18:48:472019-05-08 16:06:53After the storm
Colombia is emerging from decades of turmoil – and becoming a wine market of interest
- Swedish wine drinkers associate organic wine with being better for one’s health, and sustainable wine with being more prestigious and expensive
- Gen Z wine drinkers in the US buck the trend of increased wine consumption frequency during 2020
- Millennials’ time has come in the US wine category
- Proportion of wine drinkers who would consider buying wine online in the future
- UK Portraits: Adventurous Explorers have increased their share of wine volume in the UK since 2018, whilst some drinkers have moved from bargain hunters to kitchen casuals