https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/shutterstock_295856963.jpg 285 285 Chris Giles https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Chris Giles2015-12-14 17:55:302019-05-08 16:06:18Miracle in the wine aisle
Despite prophesies of doom, some brands seem to be doing quite well in the UK supermarket channel
https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/Italy-e1450104508760.jpg 150 150 Chris Giles https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Chris Giles2015-12-14 17:44:572019-05-08 16:05:09Dolce vitality?
Italian wines are undergoing a renaissance. Does the industry have the structure to sustain it?
https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/Ice-Bucket.jpg 285 285 Chris Giles https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Chris Giles2015-12-14 17:44:422019-05-08 16:03:25The look of lux
Wine is creating a reward ladder for its consumers through packaging cues. Is this a good thing?
- Brexit: The opera continues
- Australian wine drinkers yet to embrace wine in cans
- Growing opportunity for wine in cans across markets, with the exception of in Canada
- US market sees most significant rise in proportion of wine drinkers purchasing wine online
- Counting the cost of Covid-19 in South Africa
© 2020 Wine Intelligence Ltd.
All Rights Reserved – Wine Intelligence Ltd. Registered in England & Wales (company no. 04375306).