https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/shutterstock_295856963.jpg 285 285 Chris Giles https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Chris Giles2015-12-14 17:55:302019-05-08 16:06:18Miracle in the wine aisle
Despite prophesies of doom, some brands seem to be doing quite well in the UK supermarket channel
https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/Italy-e1450104508760.jpg 150 150 Chris Giles https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Chris Giles2015-12-14 17:44:572019-05-08 16:05:09Dolce vitality?
Italian wines are undergoing a renaissance. Does the industry have the structure to sustain it?
https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/Ice-Bucket.jpg 285 285 Chris Giles https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Chris Giles2015-12-14 17:44:422019-05-08 16:03:25The look of lux
Wine is creating a reward ladder for its consumers through packaging cues. Is this a good thing?
- Swedish wine drinkers associate organic wine with being better for one’s health, and sustainable wine with being more prestigious and expensive
- Gen Z wine drinkers in the US buck the trend of increased wine consumption frequency during 2020
- Millennials’ time has come in the US wine category
- Proportion of wine drinkers who would consider buying wine online in the future
- UK Portraits: Adventurous Explorers have increased their share of wine volume in the UK since 2018, whilst some drinkers have moved from bargain hunters to kitchen casuals