https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/Ingredients.png 273 462 Chris Giles https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Chris Giles2013-09-20 14:07:212019-05-08 12:46:17Colombia’s new drinks passion
https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/GreeceWineBottle.png 668 425 Chris Giles https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Chris Giles2013-09-20 14:01:122019-05-08 12:43:32Refreshing Greece
Is a 1.5 litre plastic bottle of wine ever a good idea?
https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/AfricanCouple_drinking_wine.png 624 568 Chris Giles https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Chris Giles2013-09-05 13:48:352019-05-08 12:39:18Nigeria: Bubbles, brands and new consumers
Sub-saharan Africa is starting to feature on many wine producers’ radars, led by Nigeria, Angola and South Africa.
- Brexit: The opera continues
- Australian wine drinkers yet to embrace wine in cans
- Growing opportunity for wine in cans across markets, with the exception of in Canada
- US market sees most significant rise in proportion of wine drinkers purchasing wine online
- Counting the cost of Covid-19 in South Africa
© 2020 Wine Intelligence Ltd.
All Rights Reserved – Wine Intelligence Ltd. Registered in England & Wales (company no. 04375306).