https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/Ingredients.png 273 462 Chris Giles https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Chris Giles2013-09-20 14:07:212019-05-08 12:46:17Colombia’s new drinks passion
https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/GreeceWineBottle.png 668 425 Chris Giles https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Chris Giles2013-09-20 14:01:122019-05-08 12:43:32Refreshing Greece
Is a 1.5 litre plastic bottle of wine ever a good idea?
https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/AfricanCouple_drinking_wine.png 624 568 Chris Giles https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Chris Giles2013-09-05 13:48:352019-05-08 12:39:18Nigeria: Bubbles, brands and new consumers
Sub-saharan Africa is starting to feature on many wine producers’ radars, led by Nigeria, Angola and South Africa.
- Proportion of wine drinkers who would consider buying wine online in the future
- UK Portraits: Adventurous Explorers have increased their share of wine volume in the UK since 2018, whilst some drinkers have moved from bargain hunters to kitchen casuals
- Wine packaging and the rise of e-commerce
- Wine Intelligence’s industry predictions for 2021
- The UK has lost 12.5% of its monthly wine drinking population since 2015