This November, our market specialists are hitting the road and bringing Wine Intelligence insights on the Chinese wine market straight to Lisbon, Porto and Madrid. These interactive workshops will make delegates re-evaluate their preconceptions about the Chinese wine market and expand their understanding of this ever-changing, fast-moving marketplace.
Led by Research Director and market expert Chuan Zhou, the China Market Workshop will equip you and your business with the knowledge to understand:
▪ How China is performing as a wine market and what makes it such an attractive export market
▪ Essential consumer profiling and segmentation: who are imported wine drinkers in China?
▪ Regional similarities and differences in consumer behaviour and flavour and varietal preferences
▪ Key distribution channels, with a focus on e-commerce
▪ How to exploit communication channels to target consumers in China
▪ Future opportunities and trends in China
The workshop will be supported by our extensive market experience and data collected for our China Landscapes 2017 report and upcoming reports, China Portraits 2017 and Sparkling Wine in the Chinese Market 2017 .
Exclusive early bird ticket price: €100 per ticket (until Friday 3rd November)
Full ticket price: €150 (after Friday 3rd November)
All Access members are entitled to 2 free tickets. Please contact Eleanor for more details.
Please note the workshops will be delivered in English.
Venue: Sede da CVR Vinhos Verdes, Rua da Restauração, 318, Porto Date and time: Wednesday 22/11/2017 between 9.30 and 13.00
Venue: Instituto do Vinho e da Vinha, R. Mouzinho da Silveira 5, Lisboa Date and time: Thursday 23/11/2017 between 9.30 and 13.00
Venue: The Craft, Calle de José Ortega y Gasset, 21, Madrid Date and time: Friday 24/11/2017 between 9.30 and 13.00